Other Financial Aid Facts
- Application for financial aid should be made well in advance of the time the funds are needed. It is recommended that students allow at least five weeks for the processing of financial aid.
- Students may be able to charge books in the Bookstore prior to the start of each term if aid exceeds charges. Check the website for more information.
- If special or unusual circumstances need to be considered, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- All financial aid balance checks are disbursed from the Business Office and are either direct-deposited into the student’s designated bank account or are mailed to student’s permanent address.
- Students may receive aid from only one school for the same period of enrollment.
- Students must reapply for financial aid every year.
- Summer aid is based on the prior year’s financial aid application (i.e., Summer 2015 is based on the 2014-2015 financial aid application). Students must have applied for aid by May preceding the summer term.
- Once a student has attempted and received aid for 30 credits of remedial (not college-level) coursework, excluding EAP (English for Academic Purposes) courses, the student cannot receive aid for further remedial courses, except EAP courses.