Address or Name Change

To ensure students receive their financial aid check and other important College information, it is essential their address remains current at all times. Students can submit a change of address to the Records Office in writing or via eServices.

A student who has a legal name change must inform the Records Office in writing with supporting legal documentation. Students should also communicate their name change to their instructors to ensure they are properly graded at the end of the term.