Declaration or Change of Major

It is important that students keep their major current on their Normandale record at all times. The major that the student indicates on the Normandale application shall remain the student’s major until the student graduates or changes it. A student's chosen major will determine the courses for which a student can receive VA benefits and may also impact a student's financial aid eligibility. Students can declare or change their major by submitting the Educational Plans form, available at the Records Office or online at