Normandale establishes a graduation date for each semester. A student’s date of graduation shall be the graduation date established for the term in which all degree requirements have been met. Requirements must be met within one month of the end of that term. These requirements include:
- Completing all course and credit requirements for the student’s intended degree, as outlined in the Programs of Study section of this catalog.
- Earning at least 20 credits at Normandale.
- Earning a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 in all college-level coursework.
- Completing any certifications and passing background checks, if required for the student’s intended degree.
- Submitting final transcripts from other institutions, when other institutions’ coursework will be used to fulfill Normandale degree requirements.
- Resolving incompletes and/or obtaining grade changes for any courses that satisfy Normandale degree requirements.
- Obtaining final approval of academic petitions that impact the student’s degree program (such as a waiver of a graduation requirement or acceptance of outside credit). Academic petition forms are available from Counseling and Advising or online at www.normandale.edu/gradforms.
- Submitting an Application for Graduation and the filing fee. Applications are available in the Mahendra Nath Career and Academic Planning Center and the Records Office or on online at www.normandale.edu/gradforms.